Arbor Call Ltd is an Arb Approved, rapidly expanding company, predominately covering Hampshire and the surrounding borders. Our work ranges from private gardens, residential & commercial clients through to local authorities and nationwide builders.
We are currently looking to fill a number of different positions, please contact us using the details below to discuss any of our vacancies.
Experienced Full Time Climber Required
If you would like to work for our rapidly-expanding and ambitious young team, you should have:-
- At least 3-4 years proven climbing and industry experience; preferably 1 year as a lead climber
- The ability to work independently, with the drive and energy to motivate the working team
- Good arboricultural knowledge and skills
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Proven ability and experience to undertake all necessary arboricultural operations unsupervised
- Honesty and reliability
- CS30/31/38/39 and CS41 preferred
- Valid, clean driving licence
- Towing License (B+E or Pre97) preferred
The job is permanent after the usual probationary period.
Salary will be calculated on a day rate of £120 – £150, subject to experience and skills.
For further information call us on 01962 840003 and email your CV to email@example.com.
Qualified and experienced Groundsman.
Must have Tickets – preferred up to CS 39 & 40.
Vacancy for experienced Stump Grinder.
Stump grinding ticket and trailing licence essential.
Please email your C.V to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 01962 840003
Email us at: email@example.com
Lead Climber Required
Arbor Call are looking to recruit a full-time experienced Lead Climber (on either an Employed, or Self-Employed basis) to join our friendly team based in the Winchester area.
We are offering a salary of up to £38,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience) plus overtime pay, further training opportunities, 28 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays, and use of own company vehicle to the right candidate.
- At least 3 years proven climbing & industry experience
- The ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Good communication skills & customer service skills, positive attitude, self-motivated & with high attention to detail
- Reliability, punctuality & well-presented
- CS30/31/38/39 (CS40/41 desirable)
- Full UK driving license
- Towing License (B+E or Pre97) preferred
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 01962 840003.
We are looking for a motivated, organised & dynamic Arb Surveyor to work as part of a team. You will be able to work well independently, understanding the needs of the business to ensure a high standard of service delivery & customer satisfaction. Excellent organisational skills are essential to support the management of the company.
We are seeking genuine commitment; the position offers an exciting challenge for a highly motivated team player to advance their career within a stable working environment for a successful & growing company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Surveying & Costing works
- Monitoring safety & quality standards in accordance with our Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor Status
- Maintaining records with assistance from the office
- Staff Induction, Information & Training
- Effective program planning & deployment of teams
Remuneration package dependent on qualifications and experience £30,000-£40,000 per annum plus 28-day holidays inclusive of bank holidays & a company vehicle. Possible room for further negotiation on proven career track record.
Preferred Skills; Essential Criteria
- Level 3 Qualification in Arboriculture (Minimum)
- Professional Tree Inspector certified
- Hold a Full UK driving license
- Good tree identification skills & disease knowledge
- Current knowledge of industry best practice BS3998(2010)
- Sound written & verbal communication skills
- Effective IT skills including MS Office aptitude to learn new technology
- A wider understanding of basic ecology & environmental matters
The Person: Essential Skills & Competencies
- Ability to self-motivate
- Interest in personal development
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to respond professionally to clients, managers & colleagues & communicate at all levels
- Ability to present information in a clear & precise manner
- Ability to be flexible with working hours & geographic locations
- Awareness of Health & Safety
Please send your letter of application describing your suitability for the role, and full CV, to us at email@example.com.
For further information please call Alison Lovejoy on: 01962 840003.